Welcome to Murphy the Printer,
Your local printing company with fast turn around and excellent personal service.
We have the capabilities to produce
large orders, but we gladly accept orders
in small quantities as well.
We are focused on providing
outstanding service, quality, and speed
to all of our customers.
We guarantee that all our orders will meet your quality standards.
We have recently moved and have a new way to serve you, while still offering personal service. Call or email us to find out how we can serve you best.
Our new mailing address is
12430 Tesson Ferry #143
St. Louis, MO 63123
Please take a few moments to browse through our website to
get to know us a little better.
Farewell to our Father & Founder of Murphy the Printer
Irish He Is
A strange blend of shyness,
of pride and conceit,
And stubborn refusal to bow in defeat
He's spoiling and ready to argue and fight,
Yet the smile of a child fills his soul with delight,
His eyes are the quickest to well up in tears,
Yet his strength is the strongest to banish your fears,
His hate is as fierce as his devotion is grand,
And there's no middle ground on which he will stand.
He's wild and he's gentle, he's good and he's bad.
He's proud and he's humble, he's happy and sad.
He's in love with his Ginnie, the earth and the skies,
He's enamoured with beauty wherever it lies.
He's victor and victim, not a fan of the "SQUAD",
But mostly he's Irish (half of him Polish)
in love with his God.
David Joseph Murphy
March 4, 1933 - January 29, 2022
An Irish Prayer
May God give you . . .
for every storm, a rainbow,
for every tear, a smile,
for every care, a promise,
and a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
a faithful friend to share,
for every sigh, a sweet song,
and an answer for each prayer.
Your Local Print Shop
Murphy the Printer was established in 1984 by founders Dave and Kevin Murphy, and the company is still family owned and operated. Murphy the Printer has always been located in the heart of the vibrant, growing Arnold community.
Today, the company focuses on using its unique blend of speed and service to produce quality print jobs for businesses and individuals throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Murphy the Printer has been serving its customers for over 35 years and will continue to do so well into the future. We always serve our existing customers and welcome new customers with a smile.
11 Ways to Bolster Your Immune System
1. Don't live in fear. This weakens your system by producing massive amounts of cortisol.
2. Get enough sleep.
3. Use colloidal silver products to wipe your hands and spray in your nasal passages and mouth.
4. Eat broccoli sprouts to assist the body in repelling viral entry.
5. Take Vitamin C 2,000-4,000 mg per day is recommended, but always check with your physician.
6. Zinc lozenges which block viruses from multiplying in throat and nasopharynx.
7. Optimize Vitamin A, & D 5-10,000 IU of each daily.
8. Consume beets and melons and other nitric-oxide yielding food to ensure optimal oxygenation.
9. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.(organic, grass-fed, hormone & antibiotic free, free range, and wild caught.
10. Enjoy at least 3 hours of moderate exercise per week.
11. Be disease confident. Don't expect to get sick. Expect to be one of the healthy majority.
Drs. Mark and Michele Sherwood