Welcome to Murphy the Printer,
Your local printing company with fast turn around and excellent personal service.
We have the capabilities to produce large orders, but we gladly accept orders in small quantities as well.
We are focused on providing outstanding service, quality, and speed to all of our customers.
We guarantee that all of our orders will meet your quality standards.
We're located in Arnold, MO in Jefferson County just south of St. Louis.
Please take a few moments to browse through our website to get to know us a little better.
11 Ways to Bolster Your Immune System
1. Don't live in fear. This weakens your system by producing massive amounts of cortisol.
2. Get enough sleep.
3. Use colloidal silver products to wipe your hands and spray in your nasal passages and mouth. 4. Eat broccoli sprouts to assist the body in repelling viral entry.
5. Take Vitamin C 2,000-4,00 mg per day is recommended, but always check with your physician.
6. Zinc lozenges which block viruses from multiplying in throat and nasopharynx.
7. Optimize Vitamin A, & D 5-10,000 IU of each daily.
8. Consume beets and melons and other nitric-oxide yielding food to ensure optimal oxygenation.
9. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
(organic, grass-fed, hormone & antibiotic free, free range, and wild caught.
10. Enjoy at least 3 hours of moderate exercise per week.
11. Be disease confident. Don't expect to get sick. Expect to be one of the healthy majority.
Drs. Mark and Michele Sherwood
Walk-in Hours : 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Monday - Friday
or by appointment
Forget the Virus!
CLICK FOR MORE INFO.
Your Local Print Shop
Murphy the Printer was established in 1984 by founders Dave and Kevin Murphy, and the company is still family owned and operated. Murphy the Printer has always been located in the heart of the vibrant, growing Arnold community.
Today, the company focuses on using its unique blend of speed and service to produce quality print jobs for businesses and individuals throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Murphy the Printer has been serving its customers for over 35 years and will continue to do so well into the future. We always serve our existing customers and welcome new customers with a smile.